Sturdy U.S. Silver Jewelry Sales Continued in 2016on March 28, 2017 at 09:50
Survey Shows Eighth Consecutive 12 months of Silver Jewelry Sales Development
(Washington, D.C. – March 22, 2017) – Silver jewelry product sales in the United States were powerful in 2016, with 62% of jewelry retailers reporting increased sales, according to a survey conducted on behalf of the Silver Institute’s Silver Promotion Support (SPS). The final results showed that 2016 was the eighth consecutive yr of silver jewellery income development.
Highlights from the 2016 survey incorporate:
- The typical retailer development in 2016 for silver jewelry income was sixteen%. Eight percent of merchants reported an boost in product sales of over 25%.
- Retailers mentioned their silver jewellery income, as a percentage of their all round jewellery sales, had been on regular 35% of their unit volume and 27% of their dollar volume.
- 54% of merchants said silver skilled the greatest turnover fee in 2016, followed by bridal and diamond each at 17%, gold at 10% and platinum at 2%.
- The greatest maintained margins throughout the holiday season have been:
-Silver Jewellery 49%
-Diamond Jewelry 21%
-Bridal Jewellery 18%
-Gold Jewelry ten%
-Platinum Jewellery 2%
- 89% of retailers say they are optimistic that silver jewellery revenue will proceed to grow.
A copy of the report can be downloaded right here: 2016 Silver Jewelry Product sales Final results
gold and silver prices are holding up effectively, with silver at $17.54/oz.
If you would like to know which stocks we are buying and marketing please join us at ‘Stock Trader’our premium investment services.
Subscribe for 12 months with recurring billing – $199
Get 12 months of subscription time – $199
If you are new to investment in the precious metals sector then you can subscribe of our FREE newsletters relating to gold stocks, silver stocks and uranium stocks,just click on the backlinks and enter your email tackle and we will email you our articles along with other fascinating posts.
Please remember to check out your spam folder as soon as you have subscribed to make sure that our verification email has not gone astray and you are getting our emails.
Follow us on TWITTER @goldprices
Published at Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:59:28 +0000