Sturdy U.S. Silver Jewellery Sales Continued in 2016on March 27, 2017 at 06:47
Survey Displays Eighth Consecutive 12 months of Silver Jewelry Sales Growth
(Washington, D.C. – March 22, 2017) – Silver jewellery income in the United States were sturdy in 2016, with 62% of jewelry retailers reporting improved income, in accordance to a survey conducted on behalf of the Silver Institute’s Silver Promotion Service (SPS). The results showed that 2016 was the eighth consecutive yr of silver jewelry revenue growth.
Highlights from the 2016 survey consist of:
- The average retailer growth in 2016 for silver jewelry product sales was 16%. Eight percent of merchants reported an boost in product sales of more than 25%.
- Merchants stated their silver jewellery sales, as a percentage of their general jewelry income, have been on typical 35% of their unit volume and 27% of their dollar volume.
- 54% of retailers mentioned silver knowledgeable the best turnover rate in 2016, followed by bridal and diamond each at 17%, gold at 10% and platinum at 2%.
- The greatest maintained margins during the vacation season had been:
-Silver Jewelry 49%
-Diamond Jewellery 21%
-Bridal Jewelry 18%
-Gold Jewellery 10%
-Platinum Jewelry 2%
- 89% of merchants say they are optimistic that silver jewellery income will continue to develop.
A copy of the report can be downloaded right here: 2016 Silver Jewellery Revenue Outcomes
gold and silver costs are holding up properly, with silver at $17.54/oz.
If you would like to know which stocks we are buying and marketing please join us at ‘Stock Trader’our premium investment support.
Subscribe for twelve months with recurring billing – $199
Buy 12 months of subscription time – $199
If you are new to investment in the precious metals sector then you can subscribe of our FREE newsletters relating to gold stocks, silver stocks and uranium stocks,just click on the backlinks and enter your e-mail tackle and we will email you our articles or blog posts along with other fascinating posts.
Please remember to check your spam folder when you have subscribed to make certain that our verification email has not gone astray and you are receiving our emails.
Follow us on TWITTER @goldprices
Published at Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:59:28 +0000