Sturdy U.S. Silver Jewellery Revenue Continued in 2016on March 26, 2017 at 03:46
Survey Exhibits Eighth Consecutive Yr of Silver Jewelry Income Growth
(Washington, D.C. – March 22, 2017) – Silver jewellery sales in the United States had been sturdy in 2016, with 62% of jewellery merchants reporting improved sales, in accordance to a survey conducted on behalf of the Silver Institute’s Silver Promotion Service (SPS). The final results showed that 2016 was the eighth consecutive 12 months of silver jewelry product sales growth.
Highlights from the 2016 survey incorporate:
- The average shop growth in 2016 for silver jewelry product sales was 16%. Eight % of merchants reported an boost in income of above 25%.
- Merchants explained their silver jewelry sales, as a percentage of their total jewellery income, had been on typical 35% of their unit volume and 27% of their dollar volume.
- 54% of retailers said silver skilled the very best turnover price in 2016, followed by bridal and diamond each at 17%, gold at 10% and platinum at 2%.
- The greatest maintained margins for the duration of the holiday season had been:
-Silver Jewelry 49%
-Diamond Jewelry 21%
-Bridal Jewelry 18%
-Gold Jewellery 10%
-Platinum Jewelry two%
- 89% of retailers say they are optimistic that silver jewelry income will carry on to expand.
A copy of the report can be downloaded here: 2016 Silver Jewellery Sales Final results
gold and silver rates are holding up well, with silver at $17.54/oz.
If you would like to know which stocks we are buying and offering please join us at ‘Stock Trader’our premium investment support.
Subscribe for 12 months with recurring billing – $199
Buy twelve months of subscription time – $199
If you are new to investment in the precious metals sector then you can subscribe of our FREE newsletters relating to gold stocks, silver stocks and uranium stocks,just click on the hyperlinks and enter your e mail handle and we will e-mail you our articles along with other fascinating posts.
Please bear in mind to check your spam folder once you have subscribed to make sure that our verification e-mail has not gone astray and you are obtaining our emails.
Follow us on TWITTER @goldprices
Published at Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:59:28 +0000