Sturdy U.S. Silver Jewellery Product sales Continued in 2016on March 23, 2017 at 21:44
Survey Exhibits Eighth Consecutive Year of Silver Jewellery Product sales Growth
(Washington, D.C. – March 22, 2017) – Silver jewelry revenue in the United States were sturdy in 2016, with 62% of jewelry retailers reporting elevated revenue, in accordance to a survey conducted on behalf of the Silver Institute’s Silver Promotion Support (SPS). The outcomes showed that 2016 was the eighth consecutive year of silver jewellery product sales development.
Highlights from the 2016 survey consist of:
- The average shop development in 2016 for silver jewellery product sales was sixteen%. Eight % of retailers reported an improve in revenue of more than 25%.
- Retailers mentioned their silver jewellery revenue, as a percentage of their total jewelry income, were on typical 35% of their unit volume and 27% of their dollar volume.
- 54% of merchants stated silver experienced the greatest turnover rate in 2016, followed by bridal and diamond both at 17%, gold at ten% and platinum at two%.
- The best maintained margins throughout the holiday season have been:
-Silver Jewellery 49%
-Diamond Jewelry 21%
-Bridal Jewelry 18%
-Gold Jewelry 10%
-Platinum Jewellery 2%
- 89% of merchants say they are optimistic that silver jewelry sales will continue to expand.
A copy of the report can be downloaded here: 2016 Silver Jewellery Income Outcomes
gold and silver costs are holding up well, with silver at $17.54/oz.
If you would like to know which stocks we are buying and promoting please join us at ‘Stock Trader’our premium investment services.
Subscribe for 12 months with recurring billing – $199
Purchase 12 months of subscription time – $199
If you are new to investment in the treasured metals sector then you can subscribe of our FREE newsletters regarding gold stocks, silver stocks and uranium stocks,just click on the links and enter your email deal with and we will e-mail you our articles or blog posts along with other exciting posts.
Please keep in mind to check out your spam folder when you have subscribed to ensure that our verification email has not gone astray and you are getting our emails.
Follow us on TWITTER @goldprices
Published at Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:59:28 +0000