Sturdy U.S. Silver Jewellery Income Continued in 2016on March 25, 2017 at 00:44
Survey Exhibits Eighth Consecutive 12 months of Silver Jewelry Revenue Development
(Washington, D.C. – March 22, 2017) – Silver jewellery revenue in the United States had been powerful in 2016, with 62% of jewellery retailers reporting elevated product sales, in accordance to a survey carried out on behalf of the Silver Institute’s Silver Promotion Support (SPS). The results showed that 2016 was the eighth consecutive yr of silver jewellery product sales growth.
Highlights from the 2016 survey contain:
- The regular store growth in 2016 for silver jewellery revenue was sixteen%. Eight % of merchants reported an improve in sales of above 25%.
- Merchants explained their silver jewelry income, as a percentage of their total jewellery income, had been on average 35% of their unit volume and 27% of their dollar volume.
- 54% of merchants explained silver skilled the greatest turnover price in 2016, followed by bridal and diamond both at 17%, gold at ten% and platinum at 2%.
- The best maintained margins for the duration of the vacation season were:
-Silver Jewellery 49%
-Diamond Jewelry 21%
-Bridal Jewelry 18%
-Gold Jewelry ten%
-Platinum Jewellery 2%
- 89% of merchants say they are optimistic that silver jewelry income will continue to expand.
A copy of the report can be downloaded right here: 2016 Silver Jewellery Product sales Results
gold and silver prices are holding up well, with silver at $17.54/oz.
If you would like to know which stocks we are getting and marketing please join us at ‘Stock Trader’our premium investment support.
Subscribe for twelve months with recurring billing – $199
Buy 12 months of subscription time – $199
If you are new to investment in the precious metals sector then you can subscribe of our FREE newsletters regarding gold stocks, silver stocks and uranium stocks,just click on the back links and enter your electronic mail tackle and we will electronic mail you our content articles along with other intriguing posts.
Please bear in mind to check out your spam folder after you have subscribed to guarantee that our verification e mail has not gone astray and you are obtaining our emails.
Follow us on TWITTER @goldprices
Published at Wed, 22 Mar 2017 21:59:28 +0000