The American Open Currency Standard (AOCS) collaborated with Chris Duane, Author of The Silver Bullet and the Silver Shield, to create a first issue 1oz three nines fine (.999) Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round or medallion that comes with a powerful message: Sell your paper assets (including paper silver) and buy physical silver!
The 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion) is truly unique and one of a kind, both in design and in what each side (obverse and reverse) of the silver round presents. In fact, the Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion) is most probably the only silver round in the world that on one side (obverse) depicts the debt and death paradigm driven by the global fiat Ponzi scheme or debt-based currency system/regime, and on the other side (reverse), the alternative to the debt and death paradigm, namely physical silver ownership. Physical ownership after all, firstly, provides one with a means to rebel against the global fiat Ponzi scheme, and secondly, to protect the wealth of one’s family in a post-fiat or post-dollar world. The first benefit of physical silver ownership is depicted by 47 silver bullets, which also refers to silver’s atomic weight of 47, while the second benefit, is depicted by a silver shield. Thus, physical silver ownership, where you take personal possession of the physical silver you buy, is probably the most cost-effective, non-violent and legal means to go both on the offensive and defensive. Offensive, meaning it affords one with the opportunity to effectively attack or rebel against the corrupt system, and defensive, meaning it affords one with the opportunity to defend oneself and one’s family against the devastating consequences unleashed by the mathematical collapse of the global fiat Ponzi scheme/regime on at least one level. In fact, even more importantly, physical silver ownership that is based on personal possession and not third party storage systems or anything along those lines, affords one with the opportunity to follow a strategy that’s both offensive and defensive in a nature, outside the fiat or debt-based currency paradigm. Needless to say, any effort to work within the current paradigm to defeat the main perpetrators behind the global fiat Ponzi scheme is doomed to failure, because as General Alexander Haig stated: “Let them march all they want, so long as they continue to pay their taxes.”
This is why it is best not to participate in protest marches, to stop writing letters of complaint to newspapers and politicians, to avoid not paying taxes (who are going to feed your family when you’re in prison for tax evasion?), etc. In fact, the best course of action, as already mentioned, is to buy and take personal possession of physical silver or to save in money for that matter, because physical silver, especially in coin form, is money after all and had been for 6000+ years. This was before the paper manipulators stepped in and convinced the masses that currency is money, while currency can never be money and money can never be currency. Money has for one lasting intrinsic value, while the same cannot be said of currency, especially fiat currencies such as the U.S. Dollar, EURO, British Pound, South African Rand, etc. It is after all no secret that fiat currencies have little or no intrinsic value. In fact, the only reason fiat currency has any value at all, is because the government tells you it has value, while nothing could be further from the truth.
Now back to the 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion)…
The obverse of the 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion), the side that depicts the debt and death paradigm driven by the global fiat Ponzi scheme or debt-based currency system/regime (as already mentioned), has the following elements in its design:
2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield Silver Round (Medallion) – Obverse
- Matte finish: This is to high light the old proverbial cracks in the current fiat or debt-based paradigm. The current paradigm is dying or decaying, because like all Ponzi schemes, it will end at some stage or another.
- “In Debt & Death They Trust”: The inscription “In Debt & Death They Trust” “…cuts right to the heart of the problem in humanity. We empower the worst in humanity to spread their debts globally for the bankers at the hands of death from the Military Industrial Complex” (Silver Bullet Silver Shield Website).
- Five arrows with chain: “The five arrows at the center of the coin represent the crest of the Rothschild Banking dynasty and current masters of the debt and death paradigm. The each of the five arrows represented each of the five sons of Amschel Rothschild that were sent to the five banking capitals of Europe. From there they have gone to dominate nation’s destinies with their privately held central banks. We chose to replace the innocent ribbon of the original family crest with a chain of debt that they leave behind for humanity” (Silver Bullet Silver Shield Website).
- Skull figure: “The deathly skull figure was inspired by Nathan Rothschild that catapulted the Rothschild family to world domination with the defeat of Napoleon at Waterloo. The signature top hat reeks of elitism that controls this paradigm and fittingly tops off this side of the Silver Bullet and Silver Shield round” (Silver Bullet Silver Shield Website).
The above elements give the 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion) a rock and roll feel, which is unlike any other coin/round/medallion out there.
Moving forward to consider additional elements in the design of the reverse of the 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion), elements not already mentioned or discussed…
2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield Silver Round (Medallion) – Reverse
The reverse side of the 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion), which presents the “opposite consciousness solution to this debt and death paradigm”, has a proof like or near-proof mirrored finish to it. This combined with other elements on both the obverse and reverse, truly makes the 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion) unique and one of a kind, both in design and in what each side (obverse and reverse) of the silver round presents. Other elements on the reverse include:
- “A Conscious Solution to Collectivist Problems”: This inscription refers to the action each individual must take on a conscience level to help humanity as a collective to break out of the debt and death paradigm. It ties in with something Mahatma Gandhi said: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
- “Listen To All. Follow None”: This inscription or “…saying speaks to the heart of the independently free, logical mind that seeks truth and takes action. Finally you will no longer do you have to play Orwellian mind games to understand that you are buying a silver coin for the 1 oz .999 fine silver instead of the laughable $1 they imprint on the American Silver Eagle” (Silver Bullet Silver Shield Website).
Needless to say, the newly designed and produced 2012 Silver Bullet and Silver Shield silver round (medallion) is a must have for serious collectors and anyone interested in a monetary system based on honest weights and measures, such as gold and silver coins (rounds). It is currently selling for as low as $2.99 over the spot price of silver and “will have a limited run and will only be available for purchase until midnight of November 25th, 2012. We believe that the combination of all of these features should make the collectible nature of these coins rise farther and faster than any other 1 ounce coin on the market. Secure yours today before the cost of silver goes up and while there is still a supply of silver to acquire” (Silver Bullet Silver Shield Website).